Greens Glorious Greens...

Not a colour I usually go for, but I am liking green a bit more at the minute. I think it's because the warmer weather is here and all the trees are bright green. Roll on summertime!

My first card is for Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #69 for the sketch and CC320 to use Bashful Blue, Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery. And my Springtime Vintage papers made another appearance - I just love these papers!


Recipe:

Stamps: Dressform, Background Basics: Sheet Music both from PTI

Papers: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Very Vanilla, Springtime Vintage DSP all from SU

Inks: Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery all from SU

Accessories: Labels 4 Nestabilities, Doily Details Die, Dressform Die from PTI, Buttons from Elzybells, Eyelet Border Border, Oval Punches, Fairytale Ribbon (retired) all from SU

My next card is for Papertake Weekly's Sketch Challenge #55, Free for All #62 to use lots of layers on your card (I have 4 not counting the mounting or the base!) and Play Date Cafe's Challenge #79 to use red, lime and grey. This is the fab swatch for thise colour combo.


And here's my card for it:



Recipe:

Stamps: All About You, Round & Round both from PTI

Papers: Kiwi Kiss (retired), Basic Gray, Whisper White all from SU,  Be Mine Papers from Echo Park, Bayberry Cottage Papers from Pink Paislee

Inks: Cherry Cobbler, Kiwi Kiss (retired), Basic Gray all from SU

Accessories: Ribbon from stash (Taylored Expressions I think?)

And my final one for this post is for My Time Made Easy Pretty Patterns #7 and old CC146 to use Real red, Green Galore and Glorious Green. I only have 43 old colour combos to do now for SCS so am finally getting through them all and using up my old cardstock too. Not as bad a combo as I was expecting to be honest, but not one I would choose myself either!



Recipe:

Stamps: Ornate Flowers, So Happy For You both from SU

Papers: Glorious Green, Green Galore, Rainbow Sherbet DSP (all retired), Real Red, Whisper White all from SU

Inks: SU Markers in Real Red, Green Galore (retired)

Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Green Galore brads (retired) all from SU

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! Love the use of bold patterns! Glad you played with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the green too! Your cards are beautiful and i love your take on MTME's Pretty Pattern this week! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful cards and I love the one you've entered at Papertake Weekly! Thanks for joining us Vanessa. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful cards love the colours - thanks for joining us at papertake weekly x
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ADorable - So glad you joined us again at Stampin' Royalty. Thanks for playing this week.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...