VSN Challenges G, H, I & J

Next batch of VSN challenge cards for you!

Challenge G was to come up with your own crafty ingredients to substitute in for the letters in the word "SPRING". Something that begins with the letter S, something that begins with the letter P, etc. EXCEPT - no repeats! Fun challenge, but hard at the same time to find things that looked good together! I used Viva La Verve's sketch #2 for March for this one as well.

My Spring things were:

S = Soft Suede
P = Pink Pirouette
R = Ribbon
I = Ice Cream
N = New Patterned Papers
G = Glitter


Recipe:


Challenge H was to create something a card, a tag ( what ever you like) using an Steampunk theme. This was the challenge I couldn't do as I have no steampunk related stamps, images or anything. I know clocks and gears/cogs are a big steampunk idea, but I have only 1 clock stamp in the Forever Young set and it didn't seem especially steampunk-y to me. I only have 2 steampunk books on my Kindle as well (read one yesterday as it happens), but it is not a genre I particularly like.


Challenge I was to use one or more items from Jimmi's poem to make a card or project. I used the daffodils and combined it with the colour challenge from CR84FN50 using these colours:


And here's my card for it. I went for a quick and easy sketch with this one as well.


Recipe:


Challenge J was to create a critter that hops, be it a bunny, grasshopper, OR whatever! And seeing as it's Spring, I thought I'd use my bunny again. I used the sketch from Card Patterns Challenge #156 as well for this one.


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by. All my other VSN challenges are on the next few posts!

4 comments:

  1. These are such fun cards! I like them all, but your bright, cheerful daffodils are just fab! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful collection of cards Vannessa! Love the beautiful Daffodils and pretty oval die cut! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty spring cards, the daffodils and the sweet little bunny are darling!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...