A Couple of Men's Cards

I'm always short on men's cards (especially after giving my mum about 5 the other day as she had run out too!), so I added a couple more to my stash.

This first card is for Mojo Monday #245 for the sketch, WT379 to make a man's card and ColourQ Challenge #141 to use these fab colours. I had pull out my Frog Hop set as these colours are perfect for him - love this little guy! You can't tell in the photo but I found some mini springs in my local craft store yesterday as I popped in on the way back from work (honestly I was supposed to pick up some mini pegs to display my class' Ancient Greek plates that we painted this week, but couldn't resist having a peek at other things too!). I stuck the froggie on the mini spring so he bounces on the front of the card - cute idea!

Anyway here's ColorQ's colour swatch.


And here's my card.


Recipe:


And my other manly card really could be for anyone, but I had a boy in mind when I made it. This one is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #3 for June, F4A121 and Cupcake Crafts Challenge #196 both to use red, white and blue and for Papertake Weekly's 3-2-1 Challenge. I used 3 balloons, 2 square gems and 1 banner die cut! Quite a CAS card for me, but perfect for a man's card!


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. both of these are adorable, great guy cards...hope you have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your frog card, Vannessa, really like your choice of papers! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card. Hope you have a lovely Father's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your frog card is perfect. Love the use of PP and great layout. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic cards! Great take on our challenge and I love your CAS layout! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...