Girlie Cards

Just a couple more cards from today's marathon card making session.

This first one is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #2 for June and for La-La Land Crafts Challenge to use a die (I don't own any of the La-La Land dies as yet, but I know I need their butterflies ones - they are gorgeous. Just gotta wait for a store over here to get them in stock, so I hope using other dies is allowed for now!)


Recipe:


And my final card for today is for The Greeting Farm Sketch #17 and Papertake Weekly's Anything Goes challenge. I found another pad of patterned papers that I have never used, so thought I would use them! never thought Mustard, Reddy-Pink and Black would look good together, but I love these papers.


Recipe:


And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by. Best get on with that assignment for university that needs doing!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card :) so much to look at :) Thanks for playing along with us this week at Papertake weekly and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...