Saturday, 30 June 2012

Couple of random flowery cards

Just a couple of cards I made today with flowers on.

This first one is for F4A123 to use up some scraps (all my leafy vines are from scraps of card) and for ColourQ Challenge #143 to use these colours. I was struggling at first with these colours, but then found inspiration in my dies drawer with this leafy vine border.


And here's my card.


Recipe:


My next card is for SC391 for the sketch and CC381 to use Indigo Island, Pool Party and Whisper White. I pulled out an old SU set that I haven't used in a long while for this one.


Recipe:


And that's all for today folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. Fun cards, Vannessa, your vine card is so pretty! Thanks for joining us each week at the ColourQ and sharing your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those vines are fabulous! A great way to use up scraps! Thanks for playing with us this week at the CQC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards!! Thanks so much for joining us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete