Lots of patterns!

Just a couple more cards I made today with lots of patterns on!

This first one is for A Passion For Papertrey's Challenge Summertime - you can't have summer without strawberries and I'm still in love with this Strawberry Patch set so just had to use it. This is also for Cute Card Thursday's Challenge #227 to use distressing. Not sure if you can see in the photo but on the Kraft panel I have added some text from BB: Hearts (as I still have not both Text Style yet! Must order it next time!), but I used the chamomile ink from the Tea Dye Duo set so it's really faint, but adds a nice light vintage look to it.


Recipe:


My next card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #5 for July and Stampin' Royalty's Challenge #134 to use buttons. I "found" this patterned paper pack in my stack and I don't believe I have ever used it. The colours in the sheets I used matched perfectly to some SU colours and when I needed some buttons for the flowers I found another unopened pack of goodies - this time the Twitterpated buttons! I tell you I have no idea what I have half the time!


Recipe:


And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards!
    Thank you for joining CCT this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful cards.
    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet strawberry Card. Makes me think of summer picnics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet strawberry Card. Makes me think of summer picnics :-)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...