The Greeting Farm Sketch Catch Up

Sketch challenges are my favourite ones to do and when The Greeting Farm started doing theirs on their SCS forum, I jumped at the chance to do them, but for the past few weeks I just haven't had time to do them. Now I'm on my summer holidays I thought I would catch up with the ones I've missed.

This first one is for Challenge #18 and for CC385 to use Wisteria Wonder. Real Red and Island Indigo. I've used my new Creepin Kit for all of these cards and this little cutie is Sasha.


Recipe:


The next one is for Challenge #19 using Jack. Thought I would add a couple of boy cards to my stash as well as I never seem to have enough of them. Maybe because my MIL always has them for her 3 sons, 11 grandsons, 2 step grandsons and 2 great grandsons!!! That's a lot of boys in the family!


Recipe:


The third one is for Challenge #21 using Jill. Looking back at this one I think it needs some flowers so will add those in my next crafting session.


Recipe:


And the final one is for this week's Challenge #23 using Tyler and one of the sentiments.


Recipe:


And that's all these sketch challenges caught up with now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...