Butterflies and Chocolates

2 of my favourites things... Just a couple of Hope You Can Cling To Challenges I've done so far this week.

This first card is for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #28 to make a CAS card with the sentiment as a focal point (not something I generally do out of choice as I love my layers and embellishments, but hey it's all for charity right?!) and for CC396 to use Rich Razzleberry, Midnight Muse and More Mustard. I went for a very simple card this time and whilst I think it's ok, it also needs more, but that's my thoughts on CAS in general.


Recipe:

And my next project is for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #29 to make a treat box inspired by the pink-o-ween photos in the thread post. I didn't quite follow all the rules - first I forgot to use some black oops! And second I swapped the silver for gold as it matched by yummy Ferrero Rocher chocs that I used. Just hope they last on the journey over!


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...