Sunday, 28 October 2012

Pink n Bling!

Last cards from me today using some pink and some bling!

This first card is for Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge #152 to make a card with a musical feel - so glad I just ordered some of the new Dancing Girls stamps and pulled out Disco Donna for this one - isn't she just fab! I also used SC408 for the sketch along with some 60s/70s inspired patterned papers.


Recipe:


And my final card for today is for Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #2 to make a cupcake box and matching card. I opted not to make the cupcake box as I won't be shipping it from over here anyway - it will just get crushed! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday Challenge #264 and Papertake Weekly Glitter or Sparkles challenge.



Recipe:


And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Disco Donna card! She is one of my favorite images and you've colored her beautifully! Thanks for playing along with us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

    ReplyDelete