Red and Green Christmas

I have been a bad blogger this weekend. Been making a few last minute cards but never got round to blogging them all.

This first card is for SC414 for the sketch. I'm trying to use up some of my old Christmas papers and this sketch worked really well for those little scraps!


Recipe:


My next project, a money holder, uses the same Christmas papers. My friend's son is now 13 so doesn't want anything other than money for Christmas and birthdays, but I can't just hand over the cash without putting it into a pretty money holder, now can I?!

This is the closed pic.


And here it is open.


Recipe:


And my final card is not for Christmas, but a Christmas thank you instead for one of my lovely friends. I think it is important to say thank you the gifts we receive and what better way than send a pretty card! This one is for Marvelous Magnolia's Challenge #8 to use 2 or more Magnolia stamps. I used my new Tilda with Little Rudolph which I never got a chance to use on my actual Christmas cards and the Santa flying across the moon stamp from a few years ago as well.


Recipe:


And that's all from this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...