A few more Christmas cards

I thought I was nearly finished with my Christmas card making but completely forgot that my MIL wanted 12 so ended up being 17 short rather than the 5 I had thought. Therefore, I had a marathon making session today and made multiples of the same cards, something I never do unless I'm doing card swaps! I still didn't get all 17 done but some of them I can do during the week or next week end for when I go visiting people just before Christmas.

This first card is for Mojo Monday's Challenge #271 for the sketch and Play Date CafĂ©'s Challenge #161 to use these fab colours. I used Gumball Green, Primrose Petals and Real Red for mine.


And here's my card.


Recipe:


My next card is for The Sweet Stop's Sketch Challenge #189 (I was picked as one of the winners for last week's sketch - woot!) and after a long hunt for my Friendship Jar set I came up with this. I was actually looking for the wrong set the whole time and must have glanced over the one with the jar in about a million times!


Recipe:


And my final card is inspired by one that I saw on Pinterest. I loved the idea of die cutting the trees out of patterned paper, which the original card had but my DSP was just too busy and I had already cut the trees out of the middle when I decided the papers didn't look right, so instead of DSP I just used Very Vanilla and love how this one came out too.


Recipe:


And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy... a fab selection of cards. Thanks so much for sharing them all at The Sweet Stop. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of your cards are wonderful, Vannessa! Love the cheerful, festive papers, and the cute snowman and layered snowflake on the second one! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...