Thank You Thank You

Just a couple of thank you cards I made this weekend, getting ready to reply to all those lovely gifts I have been/will be given!

This first card is for Viva La Verve's Sketch #3 for December and for F4A146 to make a card with springtime flowers on. I just love roses, especially all the different colours you can get them in, so pulled out my Year of Flowers Collection for this one, which I have hardly used. I bought this new paper pack a couple of weeks ago, but hadn't used it and there are some really gorgeous papers in there. I went for some aqua blue and grey ones and love how this one came out!


Recipe:


And my next card is for SC416 for the sketch, CC406 to make a mostly white or vanilla card (I had to add a little bit of colour in there) and F4A148 to make a simple thank you card. Whilst I actually found it quite hard to make a card with no colour, I do love the elegant look of it!


Recipe:


And that's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...