Calendar Page for February

I did my next calendar page today - this one's for February and I just had to go with lots and lots of Valentine's hearts and the gorgeous Queen of Hearts from Saturated Canary for their challenge #35 to be inspired by a movie. Well mine just had to be Alice in Wonderland, although my Queen of Hearts is way cuter than Helena Bonham-Carter's version!


I also made a stand from Crumb Cake cardstock to hang all my calendar pages too. It did need reinforcing a bit on the inside as it has already got a little too heavy for its size (It's an 8x8 inch calendar), but might need even more when I finish the other months' pages off.

Recipe:


And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. omgosh!! love it!!!!! what a super idea for a february calendar page!!
    thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
    hugs lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I love the red coloring and black hair!

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...