That's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!
Lolly Licking Time!
It sure is with the cute Lola Lollipop! This card is for SC419 for the sketch and for Kraftin' Kimmie's Challenge #162 to use 3 embellishments - I have 2 brads and a piece of ribbon - no room for much else! Another nice and quick one, using up some old DSP that I didn't really use at all when it was current - figures huh?!
Recipe:
That's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!
That's all for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hearts Quest Fantasy Challenge #53 & Saturday's Crafty Creations #11 Featuring Gnometastic Birthday Surprise from Polkadoodles
Good morning! Long time no see as well. I have really struggled to find any crafty mojo over the past couple of months, but I made a few ca...
-
Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post! I just had to make another Christmas card this week so I ...
-
Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my inspiration post for the newly released stamps from Ink 'n' Splatter this month! The cute...
-
I haven't done a Waltzing Mouse Blog Party for absolutely ages - I always forget to do my card in time, but being on holiday this week...
Such a bright and colorful pretty card!
ReplyDelete