A Tropical Hello

The colours from this week's Color Throwdown Challenge #244 were just gorgeous and very tropically (is that a real word?), so I pulled out my Cherry Blossom die, which I know isn't a tropical flower as such but I don't have a Hibiscus one and it does still work with these colours. Can you see the tiny bow in the corner as well? How cute is that? It's a Memory Box die and was just the perfect size for a much needed something in the corner, when another flower was just too big.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Wonderful Words: Hello from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray (haven't got any Going Gray big enough for anything other than little scraps now!), Pink Passion, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Basic Gray, Tempting Turquoise both from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Cherry Blossom Die, Tiny Bow Die both from Memory Box, Bon Voyage Foliage from Magnolia, Dew Drops

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. Fantastic card! Love how you used the colors for this week! Thanks so much for playing along with the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...