CAS Ice Cream

I missed out a Free For All Challenge a few weeks ago as it involved doing a CAS card, which I don't do very often, but when I saw the Mojo Sketch Challenge #303 this week, I thought it would make a good CAS card layout twisted on its side, so here's my effort for F4A174 to make a summer CAS card.


And here's my card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet As Can Be from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, In Colors 2013-15 DSP Stack all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Pistachio Pudding, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Crisp Cantaloupe all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Sweet As Can Be Die from Papertrey Ink, Brown Baked Sugar Stretch Ruffle Trim, In Color Boutique Details both from Stampin' Up, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...