Stella Strawberry

I haven't played a Kraftin' Kimmie challenge for a little while, basically due to lack of time more than anything else, so now I'm on my summer holidays I thought I would get back into them! This week's challenge #190 is to Fun with Fruit! So I pulled out my Stella Strawberry and combined it with Viva La Verve's Sketch #1 for August. I loved all these fruity girls and I think I have about 4 of them - their dresses are just fabulous!


And here she is...Believe it or not all my DSP comes from a Christmas pack from Stampin' Up from a few years ago, but the colours work so well with Stella, don't you think?!


Recipe:

Stamps: Stella Strawberry from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Jolly Holiday DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up, memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Dots Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Circle Nestabilities, Lacey Circles Nestabilities, Gems from Hobbycraft, Scallop Circle Frame & Flowers Dies from Marianne Creatables

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...