Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #4

Today's challenge HYCCT4 on the Hope You Can Cling To Card Drive on Splitcoast Stampers is to use either punches or die cuts on your card (or both if you wish) to help punch out cancer!

I used a couple of die cuts on mine including a new die I bought ages ago which I have never used - ideal opportunity to pull it out! Love this sentiment as well.


Recipe:

Stamps: Over Under Easy from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Bashful Blue (Retired), Taken With Teal (Retired), Whisper White, Bashful Blue Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Lucky Limeade (Retired) from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Felt from Hobbycraft, Die-Namics Loopy Blooms Die, Die-Namics Decorative Oval Doily Die both from MFT

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can join in the HYCCT challenges this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...