Hope You Can Cling To Challenge #6

Today's challenge HYCCT6 on the Hope You Can Cling To Card Drive on Splitcoast Stampers is to choose one of the colours of cancer from THIS Site and use it on your project. Feel free to use more than one colour combo on your project, if you have more than one person going through a cancer battle. In your description, let us know why you choose the colour(s) you did.

I chose pink for breast cancer, yellow for bone cancer and black for melanoma - the three types of cancer my nan died of 22 years ago. This was the first time cancer had really affected me as I was almost 16 at the time (she died 2 days before my 16th birthday) and it still brings tears to my eyes thinking about her. And I still miss her dearly!


Recipe:

Stamps: Sprinkled Expressions (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Harvest Berries from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Pink Passion (Retired), Basic Black, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Pink Passion (Retired), Basic Black, Daffodil Delight all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Basic Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can join in the HYCCT challenges this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...