Sparkling Butterflies

I love me some butterflies and even better if they are sparkly ones! I used the colours from Color Throwdown's Challenge #264 and the sketch from SC453 for this one and although the colours are definitely not a combo I would choose myself, I do quite like it.


And here's my card with lots of sparkle!


Recipe:

Stamps: Stippled Blossoms, Kind & Cosy both from Stampin' Up

Papers: Calypso Coral, Night of Navy, Whisper White, In Colors 2011-13 DSP Stack (Retired), Silver Glimmer Card all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Night of Navy, Pool Party, Calypso Coral all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Elegant Butterfly Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Night of Navy Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Loopy Border Die from CArt Us, Circle Nestabilities, Big Scalloped Circles Nestabilities both from Spellbinders

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I really love your sparkly butterflies!! Thanks so much for playing along in the Color Throwdown with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design with all the sparkly butterflies...you have used the colors beautifully!!!! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...