A Bit of Steampunk

I love the steampunk look, but it's not my usual style. I got some new goodies for Christmas - the steampunk heart cog dies and border die from La-La Land Crafts, so had to put them to good use for this card. I also used my new Silhouette Portrait machine, which I bought myself for Christmas to make the clock at the bottom, although you can hardly see it! I'm entering this card in Totally Gorjuss' Challenge #216 which is titled New! Well I have a few new things on here so I guess they count! I'm also entering it in La-La Land's Contest Challenge # 22 on their Facebook page, which is to use the sketch below.


And here's my Steampunk Marci. I think it's kind of steampunk-y!


Recipe:

Stamps: Top Hat Steampunk Marci digi from La-La Land Crafts, Clockworks from Stampin' Up, Inside & Out: Thank You from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Not Quite Navy (Retired), Soft Suede, Whisper White, Bella Bleu DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Not Quite Navy (Retired), Soft Suede, Orchid Opulence (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Steampunk Heart Cogs Dies, Steampunk Border Die both from La-La Land Crafts, Silhouette Studio, Labels 4 from Spellbinders

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Vanessa. Thanks for your kind words on my Blog today. Happy New Year to you. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Vanessa. Love how you've used your new goodies to make your card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she's a cutie Vannesa!!! FABULOUS card!!! I would also like to thank you for your lovely words on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...