Make It Monday #146 Angled Thank You

Thought I would join in with PTI's Make It Monday Challenge #146 this week to use angled backgrounds with patterned papers - a new easy one! I used various paper packs from PTI and my new Scrolled Script stamp set  to come up with this quick thank you card. (My Hibiscus Burst ink is all but dried out - must remember to order one in my next order).


Recipe:

Stamps: Scrolled Script from PTI

Papers: Lemon Tart, Kraft, Egg Hunt Patterned Papers, Damask Designs Patterned Papers, Dotty Biscotti Patterned Papers, Hibiscus Burst Pattern Pack all from Papertrey Ink, Whisper White from Stampin' Up

Inks: Hibiscus Burst, Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart all from Papertrey Ink

Accessories: Kraft Polka Dot Ribbon from Papertrey Ink

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...