Summertime Swing

Oh I am so glad that the My Besties Challenge has gone to a two week challenge, especially this weekend as I have only Saturday's crafting time. I am at some SU training on Sunday all day and I only get crafting time at the weekends as I am supposed to be doing my masters coursework during any free time I have during the week.

Anyway on to the card. This card is for My Besties Challenge #1 Summer Fun (I think having a play on a swing is definitely a summertime thing!), Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge #32 Anything Goes and for My Besties Aussie Challenge Anything Goes with Butterflies. I found this gorgeous butterfly border in the Silhouette store and knew it would be perfect to frame a card!

And here's my card using some pretty retired patterned papers...


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties IMG 665 Summer Swing from Sherri Baldy

Papers: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Bella Rose DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Riding Hood Red Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Hobbycraft, Butterfly Border from Silhouette Studio

Copic Markers:
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20, R30
Hair - E41, E42, E43, E44,
Swing - E25, E27
Reds - R46, R59
Pinks - R81. R83, R85
Leaves - YG23, G05

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.
 

6 comments:

  1. This is a sweet card!
    Thank for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Vanessa. We're sorry you missed the Besties deadline today but thank you for letting us have the chance to see it. If you have Facebook we'd love for you to post it on Sherri Ann Baldy's page for her to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous and beautiful card Vannessa.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator


    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card..
    Thanks for joining us at mybestiesaussiechallenge.
    Greetings
    Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful coloring....thanks so much for joining us at my bestie aussie challenge Dt Beverly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful Vanessa! Love your work! Thank you for sharing at Aussie Besties! Hugs Julie dt x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...