You Rock!

Another colour challenge from me. This time it's ColourQ's Challenge #224, which I combined with Charisma Cardz Challenge #2 to make a boy's card. I went for a quick and simple guitar themed card.


And here it is... Way more CAS than I usually go for, but I like it!


Recipe:

Stamps: Boy Basics: Rock On from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Island Indigo all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Boy Basics: Rock On Die from Papertrey Ink, Music Notes Embossing Folder from Crafts Too (I think)

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card, Vannessa, love the teenage theme with these colors! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun male card
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (A Charisma Gal)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...