Sunday, 19 January 2014

You Rock!

Another colour challenge from me. This time it's ColourQ's Challenge #224, which I combined with Charisma Cardz Challenge #2 to make a boy's card. I went for a quick and simple guitar themed card.


And here it is... Way more CAS than I usually go for, but I like it!


Recipe:

Stamps: Boy Basics: Rock On from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Island Indigo, Basic Gray, Whisper White all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Pool Party, Poppy Parade, Island Indigo all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Boy Basics: Rock On Die from Papertrey Ink, Music Notes Embossing Folder from Crafts Too (I think)

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday card, Vannessa, love the teenage theme with these colors! So happy to see you at the colourQ this week, thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun male card
    Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Charisma Cardz challenge blog.
    Good Luck with the challenge
    Hugs
    Marie (A Charisma Gal)
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete