Viva La Verve Sketch #1 for January

It's been a while since I played in the Viva La Verve sketch challenges, but they now have their own blog as opposed to being part of SCS, so when I saw this new challenge posted on FB, I thought I'd join in! This week's challenge is a combination of the sketch and colour combo below. I pulled out some of good old Verve favourites for this one - Great Friend and All Aflutter.


And here's my fairly CAS (for me anyway) card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Great Friend, All Aflutter, Thanks so much freebie all from Verve

Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Festival of Prints DSP (Retired), In Colors 2011-13 DSP Stack (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Early Espresso, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler all from Stampin' Up

Accessories: Early Espresso Satin Ribbon (Retired), Corner Rounder Punch both from Stampin' Up, Circle and Lacey circle Nestabilities from Spellbinders.

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Just lovely! Thanks for playing along with Viva la Verve! :)

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...