My Little Rosebud

I decided to pull out my Silhouette Portrait machine today as it was starting to get a bit dusty and I got comments from my other half yesterday as well that I hadn't used it in ages. Sometimes I have the exact die cuts I need so don't need to use it, but I do love having thee freedom to change the sizes of the die cuts.

This card is for My Besties Bingo Challenge - I used pink, ribbon and flowers, for Totally Gorjuss' Challenge #224 to use twine (ok so I only used a little bit on my buttons, but it counts right?!) and for Fussy and Fancy's Challenge #108 for the sketch below. I am on the B design team for Fussy and Fancy, so strictly speaking it wasn't my turn, but thought I would play along today anyway.


And here's my card with lots of Silhouette die cuts too. The base, first layer, sentiment, doily, flourishes and flowers are all Silhouette dies. 


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties Rosebud from Sherri Baldy

Papers: Rose Red, Crumb Cake, Springtime Vintage DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers, Silver Star, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pens

Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Buttons and Twine from Stash, Silhouette Portrait Die Cuts

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E01, R20, R30
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Trousers & Ribbon - R81, R83, R85
Dress & Flowers - R20, R21, R22
Eyes & Leaves - G21, G94
Hat, Shoes & Cardigan - E41, E42, E43
Ground- E11, E13

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card.
    Thanks for joining us at totally gorjuss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa, this card is fabulous! Love the colors and the beautiful design. Thanks so much for joining us at the Besties challenge.
    Smiles Sher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation at 'Fussy & Fancy' and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...