Sketch Saturday Challenge #298 with Oak Pond Creations

It's Saturday morning and you all know what that means! Another fabulous sketch challenge from us girls at the Sketch Saturday Challenge! 

We have a new sponsor this week - Oak Pond Creations!


And the prize generously donated is 3 digital images from the Oak Pond Creations store!

Here is Sketch #298...Awesome isn't it? It was designed by Alex!


And here's my card using Trash Cats, generously provided by Oak Pond Creations. These cats remind me so much of my own cat Tallulah, who is always up to mischief!


Recipe:

Stamps: Trash Cats from Oak Pond Creations

Papers: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Mocha Morning DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon from Stampin Up, Cats buttons from stash (had them for years but no idea where I got them from!)

Copics Used: 
Brown Cat - E21, E23, E25, E27
Black Cat - C3, C5, C7, C9
Cats' Ears - R00, R01
Ball of Wool - R24, R27, R29
Ground - E41, E42
Background - W1, W3

And that's all from me for this post folks!Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Sketch Saturday blog and check out all the other awesome DT cards and join in the fun too!

8 comments:

  1. What a funny image and perfectly coloured... I just love this card LOL.
    Hugs,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is adorable! You colored this image beautifully. I hope Talullah is a bit better behaved that the Trash Cats. They are actual kittens that took over Oak Pond one year and created all kinds of havoc...I will have to write a post about them someday :) Hugs and happy crafting! -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Vanessa! I love that adorable image and the way you colored it! Great job as always! I just wanted to pop over to tell you I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! The details are on my blog. Have a great day!
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun image and I love what you did with it Vannessa, beautifully colored and great papers choices too. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SO cute, Vannessa! The humor in the image is such a feature in your card! It's hard not to smile just looking at it. Great coloring and paper choice! Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute, Vannessa! Such a fun image with the mischievous cats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a cat lover and these two sure make a cute pair! I think you made a great card with this sketch as inspiration, so clean, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Card ! I love the cats and the papers choices.

    Good evening, see you soon ^^

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...