Splitz in a Pretty Pink Pose

I love my fairies as well as my Alice in Wonderland (in fact I love everything fantasy related!) and was so excited to join in with In The Pink's Challenge #151 to use fairies and pink - what else could a pink, fairy loving crafter want?! LOL This card is also for Papertake Weekly's Challenge to use a die cut.

I had to pull out one of my gorgeous Lacy Sunshine fairies for this one - this is Splitz Pretty Pose. I did get a bit carried away with the pink and it overloaded it a bit, which is why I had to add some white and pink butterflies to try and balance it out a bit more.


Recipe:

Stamps: Splitz Pretty Pose from Lacy Sunshine Stamps, Fairy Fantasy Circle Postmarks from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Pretty in Pink (Retired), Rose Red, Whisper White, Berry Bliss DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Pretty in Pink (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Rose Red Seam Binding Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestabilities both from Spellbinders, Vintage Notes Heart Doily from Papermania, Large Frilly Frames #8 Dies from Go Kreate, Pearls from Crystal Stickers, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Works, Pearl Stamen from Live & Love Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, E35
Hair - RV63, RV21, RV23, Rv25
Eyes - E31, E33, E35
Dark Pink - Rv17, RV09, RV19, RV99
Light Pink - RV10, RV11, RV13
Tights - RV21, RV23, RV25

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. Now, I'm really not sure you can have too much pink - lol! But I do like the white butterflies as they really pop against the pink and along with your pretty flowers and bow make this card really stunning :-)
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at In The Pink and hope to see you there again soon!
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Inspiration Post Featuring Sweet Honey Bees

Good afternoon everyone and welcome to my inspiration post for the newly released stamps from Ink 'n' Splatter this month! The cute...