Sunny Day Wryn

I love all the Wryn stamps from Tiddly Inks and pulled out a fairly new one that I haven't yet used for a couple of challenges today! This card is for Tiddly Inks Challenge #139 Anything Goes and for Creative Inspirations Challenge #277 to use the sketch below. I didn't want to make her into a sunflower like so many other people have done, so went with a pink flower and green dress as the stem instead. I guess I really should have coloured her shoes in brown for the soil or green for the grass really, but I felt she was lacking in pink!


And here's my take on this sketch...


Recipe:

Stamps: Wryn Sunny Day from Tiddly Inks, Ticket Notes form Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Primrose Petals, Chocolate Chip, Lucky Limeade all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card, Stella Rose Hazel Patterned Papers from My Mind's Eye

Inks: Raspberry Ripple, Chocolate Chip both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Primrose Petals Ribbon, In Color Sequins both from Stampin' Up, Die Cut Lace Tags from Martha Stewart, Lace from stash, LR0192 Leaves Dies, LR0107 Floral 3 Dies, CR1250 Border Stitch Die all from Marianne Creatables

Copics Used: 
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20
Hair - E40, E43, E44
Hair Band - - E43, E44, E47
Dress & Grass - G40, G43, G46
Flowers & Shoes - RV11, RV32, RV34

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.



3 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card hun, I love the colour scheme and the main image is great :) Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and thanks for playing with the new sketch! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us on the tiddly inks challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely lovely, gorgeous papers and perfect colouring, I love it! thank you for sharing your card with us at creative inspirations. Suzanne x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...