Sweet Pea Stamps Progressive Challenge - Queen of Wonder

I remembered today that the next part of the Sweet Pea Stamps Facebook Progressive Challenge was due tomorrow, so I got my skates on and made my card up today. Although I don't do playing cards like some of the other entrants used on their cards, I used the colours and love the red, black and white combo! Always a good one!


This card is also for the Inky Chicks Challenge #54 to use metal embellishments - my brads are! 

Recipe:

Stamps: Queen of Wonder from Sandra Caldwell @ Sweet Pea Stamps, Banners Sentiments 6410/0338 from Joy Crafts

Papers: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White & Stacked With Love DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic X-Press It Blending Card

Inks: Real Red & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Banner Dies from Papertrey Ink, Heart Brads from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - R32, R35, R37, R39
Lips, Hearts & Diamond - R32, R35, R37
Eyeshadow - T1, T2, T4
Black - C3, C5, C7, C9
Dress - C00, C1
Eyes - G02, G05, G07

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...