Faery Ink Fun In The Sun Facebook Challenge

Good morning and welcome to my Dt post for the new Facebook Challenge from Faery Ink. This month Amanda has picked Fun In The Sun as our theme and I chose to use the gorgeous Bella Sunshine for my card. I used lots of bright, summery colours for this one too. I do hope all this rain we have had this week is over now and the sunshine can come back out again!

I was going to do her hair in a rainbow but changed my mind after the first three colours as I didn't think it would work so well, but I do love this fiery combo!


This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Bella Sunshine from Faery Ink, Half & Half from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White & Sweet Taffy DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Daffodil Delight Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Clouds Dies & Heart-2-Heart #6 Dies both from Papertrey Ink, Flourish Edge Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - R24, r27, R29, YR14, YR16, YR18, Y13, Y15, Y19
Top - YG05, YG07, YG09
Shorts - B93, B95, B97, B99
Flip Flops & Lips - RV21, RV23, RV25
Flowers & Earrings - V04, V06
Sun - Y32, Y35, Y38
Sky - B000, B00, B01, B02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Faery Ink Facebook Group and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT and why not join in the fun (in the sun!) whilst you are there too?!



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful and great! There are so many colours and the little lady on the sun is cute. Thanks for joining us at Fairytale-Challenge!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your work and this is no exception! thank you for sharing with Creatalicious, Jackie CT member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and summer like project. I love the pritty colours. Thank you for joining our summer challenge at Fairy Tale Challengeblog. XX Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post Featuring Felicia Fab Girl

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter. This week I am sharing the adorable Felicia F...