GDT Post for Crafts and Me

Good Morning and welcome to a special post from me for the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog. Teresa and Vixy were asking in their Facebook group if anyone wanted to be a GDT for July and I added my name to list, but not for one minute did I think I would be chosen out of all of the fabulous entries to be one of the lucky ones!

I got to choose an image from the store for my project and decided to use Fae in Flight by Robin Pushay. She is just gorgeous and such fun to colour. The challenge is Anything Goes with the option using Summer Memories. I thought this image really represented summer early evenings out in the garden! Love that when it is warm and dry enough here in the UK you can stay out until the early hours of the morning without being too cold!

This is my card's front view....


And a close up of the image...

And a side view, so you can see the easel better.

Recipe:

Stamps: Fae in Flight from Robin Pushay @Crafts and Me, Dreamy Days from Lili of the Valley

Papers: Blushing Bride, Whisper White & Always Artichoke all from Stampin' Up, Garden Roses Patterned Papers from Craft Sensations, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Always Artichoke Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Circle & Scalloped Circle Nestabilities both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E40, E41, E43, E44
Wing - V0000, V000, V01, V93, BG10, BG11, BG32
Socks - V0000, V000, V01
Moon - C00, C0, C1, C2, C3
Pink Flowers - RV10 RV11, RV13, RV14
Blue Flowers - BG01, BG02, BG05
Leaves - G40, G43, G28
Grass - BG93, BG96, BG99
Sky - B12, B14, B16, B18

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Crafts and Me Challenge Blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from their DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...