Art by MiRan Sponsors Passionate Paper Creations

Good Morning and welcome to an extra DT post from me for Art by MiRan. This weekend Art by MiRan are sponsoring the Facebook group Passionate Paper Creations run by the lovely Rhea Weigand, who is an amazing colourist! If you are not a member of the group, do pop on over there for heaps of colouring tips, ideas and inspiration as well as popping in to the Art by MiRan group for all your Art by MiRan inspirations too.

There is a colouring contest going on this weekend using this gorgeous image, Asteria, and I had a little play with her too. You can purchase her for 50% off this weekend only!


And here is my version...I loved the background that MiRan had created in her digital sample and tried to use a similar effect with my Copics, using my blender pen to pick up the colour and mix it all together. Her hair is just gorgeous but my pens were really playing up (I think I have been using them a bit too much recently!) so they didn't quite flick the way I wanted but hopefully it all looks ok!


Recipe:

Stamps: Asteria from Art by MiRan, Star Prints from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Bermuda Bay & Smoky Slate both from Stampin' Up, Tiny Miracles Patterned Papers from Lemoncraft, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Bermuda Bay & Smoky Slate both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear & Silver Wink of Stella Pens

Accessories: Strawberry Slush Baker's Twine (Retired), Silver Ribbon & Bermuda Bay Ribbon all from Stampin' Up, Starburst Die from Joanna Sheen, Star Garland CR12780 from Marianne Designs, Straws from eBay

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00,. E21, E11, E04, R20, r30
Hair - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Lips & Dress Trim - RV32, RV34
Dress - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
Jewellery - RV32, BG53, Blender
Background - RV32, BG0000, BG53, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Passionate Paper Creations and Art by MiRan groups for more fabulous inspirations and to join in this fantastic colouring contest too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...