Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #346 - Vintage/Distressed

Good Morning and welcome to my final post as a guest designer for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps for the month of August. I have had lots of fun being part of this DT and the girls are all so lovely and such an inspiration too. Thank you so much to Kim for inviting me and for all the goodies too!

This week's challenge is to make a vintage or distressed project. I used one of my new stamps, Icy Fairy, that was on offer a couple of Fridays ago and made a distressed Christmas card. I used my distressing tool on all the edges and added lots of frantage too. Love the icy blue colours as well and I even ventured into using my distress inks for the first time in ages! Love how she came out.


Recipe:

Stamps: Icy Fairy from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Soft Sky & Whisper White both from Stampin' Up, Vintage Autumn Basics No XI & Vintage Frost Basics 9th of December Patterned Papers both from Maja Design, Fabriano Cristino Paper

Inks: Soft Sky from Stampin' Up, Versafine Onyx Black, Distress Ink Markers from Tim Holtz, Cear Wink of Stella, Silver Spica At You Pen

Accessories: Snow Flourish Dies from Wild Rose Studio, Shimmering Snowflakes Dies from Memory Box, Snowflake Border & Corner Dies both from Creative Expressions, Gems from Poundland, Flowers from I Am Roses, Berries & Lace from Live & Love Crafts, Shabby White Frantage Embossing Powder from Stampendous

Distress Inks Used:
Skin - Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Aged Mahogany
Hair - Vintage Photo, Gathered Twigs
Eyes - Stormy Sky
Outfit - Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky
Wings & Ground - Weathered Wood

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards from the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...