Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Post - Teen Boy Sentiments

Good morning and welcome to another of my inspiration posts for Whimsy Stamps Digital Team. This week I am sharing with you another of my masculine cards. This time I am using Teen Boy Sentiments and the English Gentleman Papers (I forgot to print out the matching Teen Boy Papers before I made this card!)

I just had to use the guitars as my boyfriend is a guitarist and I grunged the papers up a bit with my Soft Suede ink pad round the edges. Love the dirty look it gives them!


Recipe:

Stamps: Teen Boy Sentiments from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Marina Mist & Soft Suede both from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from that Craft Place, English Gentleman Papers from Whimsy Stamps

Inks: Soft Suede from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Melody Music Die from Poppy Stamps

Copics Used:
Blue - B91, B93, B95
Brown - E55, E57
Grey - T2, T4

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Whimsy Stamps Inspiration Group on Facebook to see more fabulous cards from the DT this week and you could also join in our monthly challenge over on the Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog too! 

2 comments:

  1. This card is great designed, congratulations and best whishes for a good time, Reni

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...