Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - Bookworm Dollie

Good Morning and welcome to my last inspiration post of the month for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog. This week I am sharing with you all the last Dollie from the Dollie Set 1 that I have used for each of my cards this month.

This gorgeous girl is Bookworm Dollie, a Dollie version of me I guess as I constantly have my nose stuck in a book (Although I never ever drink tea or coffee!) . I finished a really good book this morning (Cupcakes, Trinkets and Other Deadly Magic by Meghan Ciana Doidge - a fun read if you like witches, shapeshifters, vampires and blood magic!).


And opened... I kept the card fairly simple so the image would be the hero of the card and it would still close as well. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Bookworm Dollie from Dollie Set 1 from Ching-Chou Kuik, All Booked Up from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Cherry Cobbler & Chocolate Chip both from Stampin' Up, Curiosity Corner Patterned Papers from Trimcraft, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, Card Art Window Template from Dutch Doobadoo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E71, E74, E77, E79
Eyes - G21, G24
Dress & Hearts - R35, R37, R39
Boots & Bows - B91, B93, B95
Wings - B000, B00, B01, R35, R37
Cup - B95, B97, B99, E43
Book - G82, G85, T2
Ground - W00, W1, W3

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the DT this week and why not join in our challenge, Ribbon and Lace, this month too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #119 Featuring Mermaid Birthday Party Treasure from Faery Ink

Good morning everyone and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I haven't used a Faery Ink image for ages so...