Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration Post - Rainbow After Rain

Good Morning and welcome to another inspiration post from me for the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog. This week I am sharing with you the gorgeous Rainbow After Rain.

This image is just gorgeous and I really wanted to use the sentiment stamp with her, which came from a set I found on eBay. I thought it would perfect to add to my quotes journal, which hasn't been added to for absolutely ages now! I kept the image fairly simple so the book doesn't become too bulky once it is completed so I just added a few cloud die cuts, some ribbon and the sentiment.


Recipe:

Stamps: Rainbow After Rain from Ching-Chou Kuik, Enchanting form Recollections

Papers: Basic Black, Whisper White & Bashful Blue Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up

Inks: Daffodil Delight & Bashful Blue (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Daffodil Delight Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Die-Namics Stitched Cloud Edges Dies from MFT, Swirly Cloud Dies from eBay

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - C5, C7, C9
Eyes - YG07, YG09
Lips - R35, R37, R39
Rainbow - R32, R35, R37, YR04, YR07, YR09, Y11, Y15, Y18, G14, G05, G07, B02, B04, B06, BV13, BV04, BV17, V04, V06, V09
Flowers - YG05, RV25, RV17
Sun - YR14, Y35, Y18
Clouds - C1
Sky - B0000, B000, B00
Raindrops - B04

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Ching-Chou Kuik Inspiration and Challenge blog and check out all the other gorgeous cards and projects from the rest of the DT this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...