The Paper Shelter Challenge #300 Summer Birthday

Good Morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is for you to create a summer birthday project. There are loads of gorgeous summer themed digis in the Paper Shelter store, so why not pop on over there and treat yourself to some!

I used the gorgeous I Wish I Was There and went for a turquoise with touches of pink and yellow for a bright summery, tropical colour combo. I so wish I was down by the beach right now - it is so hot and humid here in the UK and we're not equipped for this heat. Air con??? Hardly anywhere! Not at home nor at work and with no breeze either! Just have to go down to the pool and swim after work to cool down instead!


Recipe:

Stamps: I Wish I Was There from The Paper Shelter, Little Labels from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White & Soft Suede all from Stampin' Up, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Under The Sea Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Daffodil Delight Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Banner Die from Joanna Sheen, Enamel Dots from Dovecraft

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E59, E77, E47
Eyes - E55, E57
Shorts - B93, B95, B97
Pink - RV11, R83, RV34
Aqua - BG34, BG13, BG15
Yellow - Y02, Y04, Y06
Lenses - W3, W5, W7
Sea - BG23, B01, BG53, B02, BG07
Boat - E87, B28, B29
Fence & Floor - E35, E37, E39, E18
Clouds - C00, C0, C2
Sky - BG10, BG11, BG13

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog and check out all the other gorgeous projects from the DT adn why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some fabulous prizes to be won!

Challenge prize badge

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vannessa, I bet your like me and wish you were on a boat enjoying the breeze or at least maybe earlier in the week, today its pouring of rain. I love your colouring and your card design its a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this Vannessa! Your colouring is fantastic! I can almost taste the salt in the air!

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #180 Featuring Fore You from Di's Digi Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. This week I have used this cute golfing mice image from Di's Digi Stamps, ...