Sherri Baldy My Besties Lil Rascal Rosie Beautiful Winter Day

Good Morning and welcome to a new release post from me for Sherri Baldy's My Besties Digital Stamps. Today I am sharing with you this adorable Lil Rascal sitting on the fence in the snow on a beautiful Winter's day.

I decided on a blue and red colour combo and love how the bright red pops out against the pale blue. I am trying to make a few flat Christmas cards for posting so kept the embellishments to a minimum this time - just a few poinsettia die cuts and some ribbon.

This card is also for


Recipe:

Stamps: My Besties Lil Rascal Rosie Beautiful Winter Day from Sherri Baldy

Papers: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Garden Green & Cherry Cobbler all from Stampin' Up, Frosty Christmas Patterned Paper from Lili of the Valley, Super Smooth Card form That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Marina Mist Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Poinsettia Dies from Britannia Dies, Ice Crystal Border Die 6002/2021 from Joy Crafts, Star Dust Stickles, Yellow 3D Pearl Effects from Dovecraft

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Eyes - E15, E18
Jeans - B12, B14, B16, B18
Scarf, Gloves & Heart - R22, R24, R27, R29
Jumper - B00, B01, B02, B04
Ear Muffs - B0000, B000, B00, B01
Shoes - E84, E87, E89
Socks - R46
Fence - E33, E35, E37
Poinsettias - R46, R56, R59, Y19
Leaves - G05, G28
Pear - YG01, YG03, YG05
Robin - E23, E25, R46
Bows & Stocking - B14, B16, B18
Snow - B0000, B000

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the My Besties Facebook group and check out all the other fabulous inspiration from the rest of the DTs  and our fans too.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our October challenge 15 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! This is adorable!! I love your image, and your coloring is amazing!!!
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges!
    Debbie ~ CCC DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, What a fun and colourful card. Love it. Thank you for joining us over at LTCCB and good luck

    Pen DT x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...