Simply B Stamps - Cast A Spell Betty

Good evening! I have finally gotten round to blogging my September Progressive Challenge Card for Simply B Stamps. I am obviously far too late to enter it in the Challenge but at least I got her coloured up within the month it was due in. I keep forgetting to do these images and am constantly on a time out and have to buy myself back in as per the rules of the challenge, so I do apologise to Betty and Rio for being so disorganised! I really should add it to my planner next time! (Not that I actually write anything in my planner that I just had to have!)

The challenge was to include some dotty paper and 2 ribbons, which  I have done. I also made her dress spotty to match the purple paper and I love how it looks!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Cast A Spell Betty from Simply B Stamps

Papers: Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Winnie Wednesday Papers from Polkadoodles, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Copic Markers, Molotow White Paint Pen

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Spiderweb Punch Around The Page from Martha Stewart, Black Ribbon from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - YG03, YG05, YG07, YG09
Eyebrows - C7, C9
Eyeshadow - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Lips - V04, V06, V09
Dress & Purple Stripes on Leggings - V12, V15, V17
Hat, Shoes & Dress Trims - C5, C7, C9
Cauldron - W5, W6, W8
Orange - YR04, YR07, YR09, YR18
Sparkles - V93, V09, YG0000, YG00, YG01, YG05
Cat - W00, W1, W3, W5, W6, RV00, YR15, YR18
Ground - W1, W3, W5, W6, W8

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Halloween Card.
    Thanks for joining us at The Sketchy Challenges.
    Yvon - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card Vannessa. Love the image and your fabulous coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at The Fairy and the Unicorn and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...