Fantasy Friday #5 featuring Fairy Freebie from the Greeting Farm

Good morning and welcome to this week's Fantasy Friday post! This week I am sharing a really cute digi image that The Greeting Farm sent out with their newsletter last month. I actually printed her much bigger than I thought, so she really does take centre stage on this card, but she is adorable, so I can get away with it!

Quite a plain, not heavily layered card from me but I actually follow a sketch challenge for once and there were not many layers to it!


This card is also for 
Aud Sentiments Challenge #211 Bingo + A Sentiment (I did Die Cut - Flowers - 2 Patterned Papers)


Recipe:

Stamps: Fairy Freebie from The Greeting Farm, Fairy Tale Mermaid from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Pool Party & Blushing Bride both from Stampin' Up, Spring Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place, Card blank from stash

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Dazzlin' Details from Stampin' Up, Flowers from wild Orchid Crafts & Hobbycraft, Circle Nestabilities & Lacey Circles Dies both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - RV11, RV13, RV14. RV17
Eyes - BG01, BG02, BG05
Outfit - RV10, RV11, RV13
Wings - RV000, RV10, RV11
Stars - BG10, BG11, BG13

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and see you next week for another Fantasy Friday Feature! 

4 comments:

  1. She is just precious, Vannessa and I adore her pink hair! Beautiful DP and amazing floral sprays, too. Thanks so much for joining our Sketch Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I love her hair. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog! I hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I do love the Greeting Farm images and you have coloured this little beauty perfectly. I love all those gorgeous flowers too. Thanks for joining in with our Sketch challenge at Aurora Wings. Good luck.
    Dawn DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow such a pretty card, loving the image and her hair is such a beautiful colour. Loving all the pastel colours.
    Thanks for joining us over at Creatalicious.
    Jean xx

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...