Little Miss Muffet Stamps Inspiration Post

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps this week. I have used the gorgeous Polka Dot Pals Eloise, which is a fairly new release and you can find her here!

I wanted to make a fancy fold card this time as I tend to get stuck in ruts and do similar style cards when I am short on time, but being on holiday at the moments means there is no rush to get things done! I can spend a little more time on my cards at the minute, but I have been back to work this week to set my classroom up ready for when the children come back next week! I think I am more or less ready! Just need to choose my first day back outfit!

This is the card closed!


And open!


And a close up of the image!



Recipe:

Stamps: Polka Dot Pals Eloise & Polka Dot Pals Ready Faces both from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Sentiment Sampler from Paper Smooches

Papers: Pumpkin Pie & Old Olive both from Stampin' Up, Botanical Paper Bloc from Joy Crafts, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Old Olive from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Pumpkin Pie Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Card Art Window Template from Dutch Doobadoo, Roll Up Roses Dies 6002/0384 & Mery's Twig Dies 60002/0588 both from Joy Crafts, Double Loops Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Lips - E33, E35, E37
Peach - YR000, YR00, YR01, YR61, YR02
Green - G20, G21, G24, G28
Soles of Shoes - E57, E59
Ground - E31, E34, E33, E35

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge blog and join in the fun this fortnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...