Fantasy Friday #7 Featuring Enchanted Magical Unicorn Fairy from Sherri Baldy

Good morning and welcome to my latest Fantasy Friday post, where I share all my love for fantasy and magical images! This week I am sharing one of Sherri Baldy's gorgeous images, Enchanted Magical Unicorn Fairy IMG 397! I coloured this image up ages ago for one of the 30 Days of Colouring events, but hadn't used her and thought she would be perfect for a cute birthday card!

I have finally given up on using the second bottle of the Dazzling Details as well as it just looks clumpy to me! Back to good old Nuvo Glitter or Stickles now! I am on a mission to use up some of my older crafting stuff and the papers I have used today are years old, but go really well with the colours I used to colour her in I think!


Recipe:

Stamps: Enchanted Magical Unicorn Fairy IMG 397 from Sherri Baldy, Happy Birthday stamp from Lawn Fawn (Birthday freebie stamp)

Papers: Balmy Blue & Twitterpatted DSP (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, White card form stash, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Ribbon (Retired) & Dazzling Details both from Stampin' Up, Flowers & Stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts, Edge Side Die 6002/0260 from Joy Crafts

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E53, E55, E57, E59
Eyes - B41, B45
Lips - R35, R37, R39
Dress - B93, B95, B97, B99
Wings - B0000, B01, B52, B41, B21
Flowers - R35, R37, R39, C9
Leaves - YG17
Horn - B0000, B01
Ground - T1, T2, T4, T6

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! Have a magical weekend!

1 comment:

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...