I've Carved Out Time To Say....

Good evening! I had a bit of a crafty play day today after I finished my DT assignments and used my new Lawn Fawn Pick of the Patch set along with the Reveal Wheel dies to create this cute card!

I don't have the square reveal wheel die yet, but thought this one was a tad too snug for a A6 sized card. Didn't leave me any room for patterned papers or any embellishments! I don't have the Pick of the Patch dies either, mostly because I don't like the look of the white edges that they leave round each of the stamps, so I fussy cut all mine out and then added the stalk swirls once I had glued them on the background.

I used my very limited amount of Distress Inks to colour the sky and added some hills with Old Olive card cut with my stitched border dies. Think this month's crafty budget will be to buy some more Distress Inks!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Pick of the Patch from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Patterned Papers from Maja Design and Doodlebug, Super Smooth Card from That Craft Place

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Basic Black, Old Olive, Distress Inks in Victorian Velvet, Seedless Preserves, Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade

Accessories: Reveal Wheel Die & Reveal Wheel Pick of the Patch Add In Die both from Lawn Fawn, Stitched Border Dies from eBay, Ribbon from stash

Copics Used:
Big Pumpkins - YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09, E15
Small Pumpkins - YR14, YR15, YR16, YR18, E13, Venetian Red & Dark Cadmium Orange Polychromos
Stalks - E13, E15, E18
Pumpkin Flesh - YR12, YR14, YR15, YR16, YR04, YR07
Squirrels - E95, E97, E99, E08, E09
Scoop - G12, G14, G16 
Knife - C1, C2, C3, C5, C7

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. this is so pretty! LOVE how you colored the pumpkins!! and love that reveal wheel, too!! so cute! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the warm Autumnal colours on your fun creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Create a Scene' theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable scene you created, thank you so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun Halloween scene! THose little guys seems so happy surrounded by all of those pumpkings!! Thank u so much for playing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

    michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card! Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - love your colours and layout.

    Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...