Faery Ink's Destiny Winter Hats Unicorn

Good mroning and welcome to my quick linky post for my new card for faery Ink. Today I am using one of the newly release Destiny Winter Hats image. This set is amazing value as you get the image of Destiny wearing 3 different hats and they are all fabulous!

I just had to use the unicorn one on this card and coloured her in one of my favourite winter combos - violet and greeny-aqua!

This card is also for

You can read more about her here on my post over at the Faery Ink blog!

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Faery Ink Facebook Group and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month and why not share all your own cards and projects there while you are there too?! 

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I am sorry your card will not be in the draw as you haven't added any punched elements. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning. Such beautiful coloring.
    Thank you for being part of the Incy Wincy Challenge.
    Susan - Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card. Love your coloring and the color combo. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely happy holidays cards, love the colors, great job. Megan at the Happy Craft Challenge, anything goes https://thehappycraftchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project! I love the design & gorgeous colors you used. Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles’ Digi Choosday Challenge, hope to see you again!
    Jennifer
    Polkadoodles Digi Choosday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is wonderful, I am sorry your card will not be entered into the draw because you haven't used any punches .Neva DT Dream Valley Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, lovely colouring! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...