Little Miss Muffet Stamps Inspiration Post

Good morning and welcome to my Little Miss Muffet Stamps Inspiration post for this week. Now's it's November and Hallowe'en is all done 😥 I need to start making some more Christmas cards and I tend to run out! I used the adorable Jr Hatter Holly, who comes with 3 different images on her stocking. I chose to use the presents one for this card.


For a change I thought I would make an easel card - not done one for ages! But love being able to use a larger image and still being able to add a sentiment to it! 

And here is a close up (and a better photo - my phone camera can be awkward at times like on the full photo!) of my image.

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Jr. Hatter Holly from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Merry Little Christmas from Stampin' Up

Papers: Real Red, Old Olive & Jolly Holiday DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Old Olive from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Old Olive Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, White Liquid Applique

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26, E35
Red - R35, R37, R39
Gold - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Dark Green - G82, G28, G29
Bright Green - G05, G07, G09
Ground - W3, W4, W5
Background - G0000, G000, G00

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the DT this month and why not join in the challenge whilst you are there too?! You can also pop over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps and Inspiration group on Facebook and share your creations there too! 

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card . Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for Creative Craft Cottage
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments.
    Hugs from Africa!
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and stunning coloring
    thx for joining Aud Sentiments Challenge
    hugs MiaPuh DT Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...