Have A Merry (Go Round) Christmas

Good morning and welcome to another Christmassy post from me. No idea how many Christmas cards I have made so far and no idea if I have enough, but my MIL usually has some from me as well, so I'm just gonna keep making 'em until Christmas arrives! Might get to use some of the stamps I have been buying recently then!

Today I am using the cute little elves from Stampin' Up's Signs of Santa set and came up with this idea of make a circular spinner card when I pulled out the sentiment stamp and got merry-go-round in my head from it! The things that inspire us! 😜 The snowflakes move round (with a bit of persuasion) and the elves are supposed to be dancing round the outside! Quite a simple, but fun card!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Signs of Santa & Merry Little Christmas both from Stampin' Up

Papers: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White & Merry Moments DSP (Retired), Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Slip 'n' Slide Dies from Whimsy Stamps, Snowflake Punch Die from Marianne Designs, Crystal Stickles, Spin & Slide Discs from My Favorite Things 

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E15, E18
Red - R35, R37, R39
Green - G05, G07, G09

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! 

3 comments:

  1. Beautifully constructed fun card ,Thanks for sharing with us here at http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/
    Good luck with your entry and hope we see more of you soon ,
    Shirley-Anne DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun and creative, Vanessa! Love those little dancing elves and the spinning snowflakes are a brilliant touch. Thanks so much for joining our "Holiday Spirit" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Thank you so much for entering the challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in the next challenge.
    Hugs & Craftiness,
    AngelaThrough The Craft Room Door DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    http://craftrmdoor.ning.com/

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...