Little Miss Muffet Stamps Inspiration Post

Good morning and welcome to my inspiration post for Little Miss Muffet Stamps. This week I am using the adorable Jr. Hatter Belle and made a fairly simple (for me) card, keeping it fairly flat reading for posting! I like to have a few flat cards on hand especially for overseas posting as it gets quite pricey once you start adding flowers and other bulky embellishments.

I went for traditional red and green for this card as I am desperately trying to use up some of my old patterned papers, which I have absolutely loads of. I am really running out of room for my crafting stuff, so really do need to use up what I already have before buying too much more! Not sure how long that idea will last! LOL

This card is also for
As You Like It Challenge - Rubber or Digi? (I prefer digi stamps for images as I haven't the storage space for so many in rubber, but prefer sentiments in rubber so I can match the inks to my card and papers!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Jr. Hatter Belle from Little Miss Muffet Stamps, Reveal Wheel Holiday Sentiments from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Real Red, Old Olive, Merry Moments DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Golden Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Old Olive Twill Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, Oval & scalloped Oval Nestabilities both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E71, E74, E77
Eyes - C6, C8, C10
Red - R35, R37, R39
Green - G03, G05, G07, G09
Tag - E30, E31, E33

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Little Miss Muffet Stamps Challenge blog and join in the Anything Goes challenge there this week. You can also share you creations in the Little Miss Muffet Stamps and Inspiration Group on Facebook and check out all the other DT inspiration too.


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, beautiful colouring. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenge, Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and a great card for our challenge. thanks for joining us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring, especially on her hat!
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Lili of the Valley,
    Dies to Die For,
    As You Like It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...