Hoppy Easter!

Good morning everyone! I don't tend to make a lot of Easter cards, but I just bought this cute set from Lawn Fawn and decided to use my Let's Toast Pull Tab die to make a three-way pull up, so it looks like the bunnies are hopping up and down with excitement for Easter!

It took a bit of faffing about but I eventually got it to work, although it is a bit stiff pushing the tab back down! I think I have over bent the card a bit trying it and moving things around too much, but it looks cute!

Bunnies down...

Bunnies up...

Recipe:

Stamps: Hoppy Easter from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo & Daffodil Delight all from Stampin' Up, Spring Fling Patterned Papers from Lawn Fawn, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Old Olive from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Let's Toast Pull Tab Add On Die & Mini Easter Eggs Dies both from Lawn Fawn, Die-Namics Fresh Cut Grass Die from MFT

Copics Used:
Bunnies - E42, E43, E44, R20, R22. W1
Carrots - G14, G16, YR04, YR07
Baskets - E31, E33
Eggs - RV52, RV55, BG32, BG34

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and see you all again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...