Scrapper's Delights New Release - Warrior Elf Princess

Good evening and welcome to my DT post for the new releases from Scrapper's Delights. This month I am using the gorgeous Warrior Elf Princess. I absolutely love this image and attempted to put her in the middle of a forest.

My background didn't quite come out as I envisioned as I did all the branches first and then added the leaves, but unfortunately the leaves had to sit behind the branches and it just didn't look right! I nearly scrapped the whole thing, but my boyfriend suggested adding some die cut leaves over the top! I actually used a small punch and now it looks so much better! Sometimes he does have some good ideas! LOL


Recipe:

Stamps: Warrior Elf Princess from Scrapper's Delights, Verity Rose Moonstruck from Crafter's Companion

Papers: Wild Wasabi (Retired), Always Artichoke (Retired) & Chocolate Chip (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Wild Wasabi (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Red Berry Crystal Drops from Nuvo, Leaf Punch from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R30
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Eyes - E43, E44, E47
Dress & Boots - G21, G24, G28, G29, G14, G17
Headband - G03, G09, YR21, YR23
Staff - YR21, YR23, YR24, YR27
Trees - E30, E31, E34, E33, E35, E37, E39, E59
Bushes - G46, G82, G85, G94, G99
Sky - B01, B12, B14, B16
Grass - G14, G03, G07, G16, G19, G17, G29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Scrapper's Delights Facebook group and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and here's a little peak at some of the other images available today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...